About the Course
Jennie now shows us the delights of hand patchwork from English Paper Piecing, Clamshells and Hawaiian, then continues along this magical path to some traditional pieced and applied designs such as Dresden Plate and Grandmother’s Fan.
Following on from these
techniques, try your hand at the Y seam with Tumbling Blocks, explore the
versatility of different shaped triangles and gaze in wonder at the
Kaleidoscope design. For those who like a challenge, experiment with developing
54/40 Fight or Flight into a Storm at Sea but for others who prefer a quiet
meander along the learning curve, try a simple project such as a Tree Table
- 4 hour course split over 18 easy to follow classes
- Advert free!
- Learn at your own pace; pause, rewind and replay at your leisure
- Learn the essential steps of creating your own quilt, including traditional strip designs, log cabin, half and quarter squares and applique
- Try your hand at simple stitching
- Explore bias and stained glass
- Experiment with the elements of machine applique
- Build your confidence with more techniques
Jennie is a qualified City & Guilds teacher and author who is known internationally for her quick, simple and innovative techniques.
She has taught, and continues to teach, students of all ages and levels of abilities, some of which have gone on to achieve great merit at international quilt shows and others who have established successful businesses.
With Jennie’s expert teachings, you will discover, understand and put into practice all aspects of quilting, patchwork and appliqué.